Does the caravan require electricity?

Yes, we will need an electricity supply to chill the fridges and for lighting etc, as close to the caravan as possible. If your are in a remote area we can supply a generator at an additional cost.

What licence and insurances do you have?

We hold a personal licence, which allows us to serve alcohol from licensed premises. If the venue you chose however, isn't licensed don't worry we can get this sorted for you (we'll just need to know this in advance as can take a few weeks to come through). We also have full cover for the caravan and public liability insurance.

What are the dimensions of the caravan?

Height = 2.39m  Width = 1.98m  Length = 4.57m

Where do you travel to?

We are happy to cover a 50 mile radius within the hire fee of Liquory kiss, however if you want us further afield, we're happy to go the extra miles at an additional charge.

How do you keep the drinks cold?

We have a triple fridge that can hold plenty of wine and fizz; these need a couple of hours to chill prior to an event. We also have huge cool boxes and plenty of ice storage so don't worry about warm drinks.

How many cocktails do you provide?

We make 3 cocktails per event. You decide what kind of flavours and spirits you and your guests will enjoy and we can make something bespoke for you, or you can choose from our extensive list.

How much deposit do you need to secure a booking?

We ask for payment in full to secure your booking.

Do you supply glassware?

We supply either Vegware compostable or polycarbonate 'glassware' for our drinks, which are both eco-friendly and safer for outdoor events.  We understand that nothing can compare to a beautiful crystal wine glass or champagne flute, especially for a wedding, so if that's what you want we're more than happy to advise on styles and where to source.  We also have a great selection of vintage crockery which makes a fun way of serving drinks.